August 11, 2016//
Please send all new prayer requests to email@example.com
Home Bound Church Family & Friends
- Robbie Blough
- Betty Wood
- Harriett Leslie
- Virginia Black
- Bunny Hardy
- Orchard Residents
Church Concerns (August 28th, 2016)
- Paul Benedict fighting cancer.
- Betty Lovin living with significant leg pain.
- Louise Mickler (Barbara Welch neighbor) cancer has returned and she is taking chemo.
- Carly Caseria, Benedict’s Granddaughter had surgery and is recovering well.
- Ben Tisdale, 3rd trip to Afghanistan, Hoff’s great nephew.
- Linda Vick with a fever.
- Jenn Locke’s best friend at work as well as her supervisor, both with major medical issues.
- Barbara Welch’s eyes after cataract surgery.
- Phyllis Hunnicutt (JoAnn’s friend) remains in significant leg and back pain, also has COPD.
- Bill Shepherd got radiation on Monday for new spot – will have treatment 5-days a week for 5 weeks.
- Charles Kelley’s friend, Bill Crowell, hit by a car.
- Jill Stewart, niece of Betty and Charles need sprayer.
- Barbara’s neighbor with a bone disorder.
Susan Kelley. Bill and Brenda Bowers. Franklin King Family. Sherri Love and daughter Lisa. Crystal Bates family. Nora and Joe Cooper. Kathy Robinson. Betty Jean & Kenneth Morris.
Keep Praying! — Jude 1:20-23 by Rev. Justin Westmoreland
"But you, beloved, building yourselves up in your most holy faith and praying in the Holy Spirit, keep yourselves in the love of God, waiting for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ that leads to eternal life. And have mercy on those who doubt; save others by snatching them out of...
Christ Community Church — Prayer Letter June
by Charlie Lewis Christ Community Church Prayer Letter Greetings from Christ Community! I want to thank you for your continuing prayers for our Mission. First, thank you for your prayers about our Easter services. Our sunrise service was larger again this year and our regular service was well attended too, giving...
The Impossible Prayer in Gethsemane
by Brent McGuire They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, "Sit here while I pray." He took Peter, James, and John along with him, and he began to be deeply distressed and troubled. Mark 14:32-33 The conventional account-at least the one this writer encounters...
Christ Community Church — Prayer Letter March
Tucker ARP e-News
[stextbox id="alert" color="oooooo" ccolor="oooooo" bcolor="293409" bgcolor="ffffff" cbgcolor="ffffff" image="null"]Calendar Reminders April 3rd Communion is this Sunday (Bulletin) April 10th I am preaching a sermon that will explain what Jesus knew about suffering in Hell. I just wanted to give you fair warning. =) May 14th Church Yard & Bake Sale from...