Resources about the Bible: Authority, Inspiration, Inerrancy and Reliability
These are all of the resources on our website which defend the Bible
- Is the Bible Good History?
- This sermon includes an illustration of my personal experience at Erskine Theological Seminary.
- Theme of sermon: science and archeology are not in competition with the Bible.
- Article: Ten Reasons to Believe in a Historical Adam
- Is Inerrancy a Bible Doctrine?
- This sermon explains how inerrancy is not an observation of the mind, but a claim of scripture about itself. Therefore, it must be defended, not just explained.
- Is My English Bible Reliable?
- This sermon explains the reliability of the English Bible we hold in our lap.
- Tyndale’s Legacy
- This sermon explains how the English Bible came into existence through the ministry of William Tyndale.
- The 400th Year Anniversary of the King James Version
- This is an article by the Heritage Foundation celebrating the impact of the Bible upon society.
- The Synod minutes where the ARP embraces inerrancy
- What inerrancy means according to the Chicago Statement
- The Chicago Statement organization’s website
- The ARP Position on Scripture
|I want to buy him|
Leave a Comment